Sync your Discord server's chat with your Nukkit server
- Compatible API Versions:
1. Create a new application at https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/
2. Go to "bot" tab at left and click "Add Bot"
3. Click "Click to Reveal Token" and copy the bot token to plugin's config
4. Invite the bot to your Discord server using example https://scarsz.me/authorize/
5. Enable developer mode from Discord app's settings from "Appearance" tab
6. Right click the channel you want Minecraft chat to be on and click "Copy ID", then paste that to config
7. Set other settings and restart the server
Warning: Reloading the server while using this plugin is not recommended.
Remember that reviews page is not for bug reporting. If you find a bug please report is in issue tracker in GitHub.
Sync Discord chat with your server