- Compatible API Versions:
> What is FAWE and why should I use it?
FAWE is a world editing plugin designed with performance in mind
> Features for you
- Simple to setup and use
- Extremely configurable
- Uses minimal CPU/Memory
- Safe for many players to use
- World edits are very fast
> Protection plugins
- Over 200 Commands
- Style and translate messages and commands
- (No setup required) clipboard web integration (Clipboard | Assets)
- Unlimited //undo, per world history and fast lookups/rollback
- Advanced per player limits (entity, tiles, memory, changes, iterations, regions, inventory)
- Brush saving, visualization, targeting modes/masks and scroll actions
- Convert maps or schematics between PC and MCPE.
- Adds lighting commands. (fix, set, remove)
- Adds lots of powerful new //brushes and //tools.
- Adds a lot more mask functionality. (new mask syntax, patterns, expressions, source masks)
- Adds a lot more pattern functionality. (a lot of new pattern syntax and patterns)
- Adds edit transforms (apply transforms to a source e.g. on //paste)
- Adds support for new formats (e.g. Structure Blocks)
- Instant copying of arbitrary size with `//lazycopy`
- Allows WorldEdit commands from console (e.g. /jumpto world,0,0,0)
- Adds progress notifications (titles)
- Interactive //gui
- Auto repair partially corrupt schematic files
The following plugins are supported
> Logging and Rollback
By default you can use `//frb` and `//inspect` to search and restore changes. To reduce disk usage, increase the compression level and buffer size. To bypass logging use `//fast`.
> Developer API
- FAWE maintains API compatibility with WorldEdit so you can use the normal WorldEdit API async.
- The wiki has examples for various things like reading NBT, modifying world files, pasting schematics, splitting up tasks, lighting etc.
- If you need help with anything, hop on IRC or discord (link above)