AutoInventory

AutoInventory 1.2.1

nbpe

nbpe submitted a new resource:

AutoInventory - Automatically place mined blocks into inventory.

Blocks dropped when mined by the player when a tool is wielded are automatically placed in the inventory if it is not full, and if the block would drop something when mined.

There is one command: /dropwhenfull
By default, if the inventory is filled, mined blocks are destroyed rather than dropped. Using the command toggles whether they are dropped or destroyed when the inventory is filled.

Read more about this resource...

reexe

It works wonders! Can u plz make it loot fish too after u use the fishing rod? atm fish on my server is launched into the sky after i drag it up...

mistersam11

Every time someone on my server breaks a block, the console says

[ERROR] dropwhenfull=true
[ERROR] !isFull

The only thing that I did was run the command "dropwhenfull" in the console. I have deleted and reinstalled the plugin, but the message continues to show up. The plugin still works as intended, but this error message is extremely annoying. Thanks for any advice!

nbpe

nbpe updated AutoInventory with a new update entry:

Adding customization

I added two commands:

/AutoInventory All (Toggles the default setting for everyone On or Off)
/AutoInventory CanChoose (Toggles whether player's choice can deviate from server default)

/AutoInv (Toggles player's choice for using auto inventory)

Further, when using commands, the person sending them now receives a message telling them if they have toggled a setting on or off.
Read the rest of this update entry...

nbpe

nbpe updated AutoInventory with a new update entry:

Fixing Event Priority, Adding Command Parameters

The event priority for the event handler handling block break events was too low, and allowed players to break blocks that were not allowed to be broken in certain regions. The event would be cancelled later by the higher priority plugin, but the block the player was given was not removed, creating a duplication glitch. The priority for this plugin is now at the highest level.

I also added command parameters, so that the usage and description of each command is visible as you type.
Read the rest of this update entry...