ColorMatch

ColorMatch 3.1.4

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
CreeperFace submitted a new resource:

ColorMatch - Simple minigame about being fast and attentive

About
The game arena is composed from randomly generated pieces of wool (or other colorable materials) and one of those color is also randomly chosen. Then players have certain time to find that specified color and stay on this piece. After the cooldown reaches 0 all other colors will disappear and players who don't stand on the target color will fall down usually into the lava and will be eliminated.
The last player standing is the winner....
Read more about this resource...

KarateKGaming

Idk why but there’s a bug where I can get the arena setup but.. when I start the arena by pressing the sign, i just fall through the floor. Please help me.

raticide

The plugin is really great. I was wondering though if there was a possibility to remove the sickness effect. Any parameter to set during the arena configuration maybe ?

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
The plugin is really great. I was wondering though if there was a possibility to remove the sickness effect. Any parameter to set during the arena configuration maybe ?
what do you mean by sickness? Nausea? or

Bug and Tips
Bug:
Use the group server set up by "waterdog" to enter the server of colormatch, click the wooden or input command to start the game and it will be kicked out, and it will display: "the server you were previously on wet down, you have been connected to a fallback server".
I hope you can fix this bug.
WaterDog’s Github: https://github.com/yesdog/Waterdog
Tips:
① If the player uses "cm join < arena >", it will show "you don't have enough permission to perform this operation". I hope that the player can also execute this command, so that NPC can join in!
② Hope the BossBar can support language.ym modification。

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
Bug and Tips
Bug:
Use the group server set up by "waterdog" to enter the server of colormatch, click the wooden or input command to start the game and it will be kicked out, and it will display: "the server you were previously on wet down, you have been connected to a fallback server".
I hope you can fix this bug.
WaterDog’s Github: https://github.com/yesdog/Waterdog
Tips:
① If the player uses "cm join < arena >", it will show "you don't have enough permission to perform this operation". I hope that the player can also execute this command, so that NPC can join in!
② Hope the BossBar can support language.ym modification。
Does it happen only with waterdog? Or what's the error

Hey, this is a great plugin and easy to use can't wait to have my server up and play with more players! But I have one request if you can add it, could you maybe add scoreboard to the plugin? I have no experience with scoreboards and it would be easier if you could add a custom scoreboard for each arena