CSwitch——Contains more than ten mini games

CSwitch——Contains more than ten mini games 2.9.0

Champrin

Champrin submitted a new resource:

CSwitch——Contains more than ten mini games - A Funny Game Plugin - Multi Room

CSwitch

Nukkit Plugin - A Funny Game Plugin - Multi Room
一款有趣的Nukkit多房间游戏插件
Up to now,this plugin include more than 10 kinds of funny mini games.
至今为止,这个插件包含了10多种有趣的小游戏
If your server is still hava few players at the same time,so most of the game plugins are useless,but this plugin can help you.
如果你的服务器仍然只有几个玩家在同时在线,所以大部分的游戏插件就没有用了,但是这个插件可以帮助你。
What kinds of these mini games?These mini games just need one players to play...
Read more about this resource...

Can you provide a chinese text with the prompts or instructions to configure and set every game? So we can attempt to translate. try to do it straight from the screen is pretty hard. Thanks

Eric Rowland

Hi there! I just checked out the CSwitch plugin, and I'm really impressed. Having more than 10 mini-games in one plugin is amazing! It's not often that you come across a plugin that has so much variety and offers so many different types of games for players to enjoy. It's especially great for smaller servers that might struggle to keep players engaged with just one type of game. I can't wait to try all the different mini-games and see which ones become my favorites.BTW, have you tried free apps download lately? Some really great ones out there offer a lot of fun and variety. You might find a new favorite game!

Last edited: