Custom world generation

Mallis

The plugin i'm making requires each player to be able to use the command /create to make a world that is empty except for the 1 coal block they will have underneath them.

im thinking:
1. it will create the empty world
2. place coal block 2 blocks below the player

i think i could figure out step 2 on my own, but what would i do for the empty world? could i have the plugin make a folder called "playerworlds" and each player has world named after their username? and how would i go about this? im having trouble finding ways to make worlds, let alone custom/void ones.

ive got the commands ready btw, just dont know what code to add to do this task.

ranski

The plugin i'm making requires each player to be able to use the command /create to make a world that is empty except for the 1 coal block they will have underneath them.

im thinking:
1. it will create the empty world
2. place coal block 2 blocks below the player

i think i could figure out step 2 on my own, but what would i do for the empty world? could i have the plugin make a folder called "playerworlds" and each player has world named after their username? and how would i go about this? im having trouble finding ways to make worlds, let alone custom/void ones.

ive got the commands ready btw, just dont know what code to add to do this task.
I dont know how you would do this. But i know how you could go about doing it. It will depend on your skills tho. Check out other plugins, (mainly multi world and another plugin that makes void worlds; idk its name) and read their source codes. they should have a github repo where u can access the source code. So just read those and pull out what u can for generating void worlds and sorting them into a folder. alternatively you can generate a void world from the void plugin and then make a plugin that just copy and pastes that base level for each player