skilo

Hello, I’m skil, and I need a developer for my server. I have been spending most my year trying to find a good developer. Most of the developers i messaged for help were the biggest pain in the but i ever Dealed with. Always offline, Never get back to you, And some make up stories to get out of working on the project. And I’m really getting tired of it. All I’m looking for is a really good honest developer who can develop plugins for my server. Thats all i ask. Please, If you are a developer reading this, and you want to help me out, please message me on discord. I really need your help. Thanks :)

Skilastic

Discord: SkilasticYT#9763

Redned

Hello, I’m skil, and I need a developer for my server. I have been spending most my year trying to find a good developer. Most of the developers i messaged for help were the biggest pain in the but i ever Dealed with. Always offline, Never get back to you, And some make up stories to get out of working on the project. And I’m really getting tired of it. All I’m looking for is a really good honest developer who can develop plugins for my server. Thats all i ask. Please, If you are a developer reading this, and you want to help me out, please message me on discord. I really need your help. Thanks :)

Skilastic

Discord: SkilasticYT#9763
Unless you’re going to pay some kind of money to these developers, they’ll likely do these things to you. Most people don’t have the time to work free, so your chances of finding someone reliable to work for free are very slim if even at all.

skilo

Unless you’re going to pay some kind of money to these developers, they’ll likely do these things to you. Most people don’t have the time to work free, so your chances of finding someone reliable to work for free are very slim if even at all.
I’m not looking for a developer that would work for free. I’m looking mostly for a private developer or someone who i can always message if i need their help for something. And also pay them.