DiscordChat

DiscordChat 2.3.0

Greaper88

it would be cool if the Bot's status could be used to display "Playing with # players online" or "Listening to # players online" or "Streaming with # players online." My MC Java Discord plugin does, and i would love a way for other players to see how many players are online at a glance for the Bedrock servers since I can't seem to find anything that works to get the player count of my bedrock servers.

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
it would be cool if the Bot's status could be used to display "Playing with # players online" or "Listening to # players online" or "Streaming with # players online." My MC Java Discord plugin does, and i would love a way for other players to see how many players are online at a glance for the Bedrock servers since I can't seem to find anything that works to get the player count of my bedrock servers.
Ok I can consider adding that in the next major update

trinity2019

Hello good morning, I'm going crazy to configure this add-on, could you please help me with step-by-step images. Thank you

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Hello good morning, I'm going crazy to configure this add-on, could you please help me with step-by-step images. Thank you
The step by step instructions in description should be simple enough, I don't have time to of take pictures of the whole setup now.

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
PetteriM1 updated DiscordChat with a new update entry:

Release 2.0 (Beta 1)

WARNING: Old config file will be replaced. You will need to set up this plugin again.

Added changes:
  • Channel topic
  • All messages editable in config
  • Editable prefix
  • A setting for max message length
  • A setting to allow messages by bots
  • Using JDA 4.0.0
  • Reduced plugin size
  • Spam filter (beta)
  • Outdated config warning and replacing
  • JDA logging warning removed
Planned changes:
  • Discord console
  • Dynamic bot status
Read the rest of this update entry...

xRenz

Hi, I need help on discord it doesn’t show the chat it only shows who joins the server and who leaves how to fix that?

xRenz

Hi I need help on discord it only shows the people who join server and who leaves it doesn’t show chat how to fix?