help!!!!!!!!!!!

sasquatch1111111

my server is not loading in players from there end!!!!!!!!!!! and there invisible placing blocks and they say the same thing is happening to me were just stuck in place but we can still move it just shows up on the other persons end that were stuck in place I cant upload video also.

Sleepybear

Staff member
Download the newest version of Nukkit. There was a protocol change with 1.14.30 that causes this if you are not on a newer nukkit build.

sasquatch1111111

Then how come my console keeps saying that there are unknown dependencies for plotsquared chest shop essentialsnk then it says circular dependencie found for essentialsnk plotsquared chestshop. Also it says only 11 plugins are actually working!

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Then how come my console keeps saying that there are unknown dependencies for plotsquared chest shop essentialsnk then it says circular dependencie found for essentialsnk plotsquared chestshop. Also it says only 11 plugins are actually working!
That means you don't have some plugins these plugins need to work installed. For example PlotSquared needs DBlib to work. You can find info about dependencies usually from plugins descriptions.

sasquatch1111111

the holograms plugin keeps showing up in my console like that in the image
i dont remeber installing it though
so how can it be in there?
a hologram plugin keeps showing up in my plugins folder that i never uploaded
and i can only see the folder holograms when i delete all my plugins

Attachments

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
the holograms plugin keeps showing up in my console like that in the image
i dont remeber installing it though
so how can it be in there?
a hologram plugin keeps showing up in my plugins folder that i never uploaded
and i can only see the folder holograms when i delete all my plugins
The clear lag plugin you are using depends on the holograms plugin.
Anyways I don't recommend to even use any clear lag plugins.