ItemJoin

ItemJoin 1.4

Sleepybear

Staff member
Sleepybear submitted a new resource:

ItemJoin - simple plugin to add items on player join, and optionally clear their inventory

Simple plugin that can add a set of items to a player's inventory and optional clear the inventory prior to adding when they join the server.

Config file also enables ability to set certain users as bypassing the inventory clear, if it is enabled.

Items to give on join are set in the config.yml file by an array of mappings(itemId, meta, count).
See https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Bedrock_Edition_data_values#Item_IDs for more info.

Please report any issues on the gitlab page.
Read more about this resource...

AndreyTello

Every time a user login they give him the items, over and over, is there a way to avoid it without deleting his inventory?

Sleepybear

Staff member
Sleepybear updated ItemJoin with a new update entry:

v1.3 - Added Slot and Enchants to config!

You can now specify the slot the item should go to, as well as enchants to put onto the item.

v1.3 Config:
YAML:
#ItemJoin by Sleepybear - v${project.version}

#clearOnJoin: <boolean>
# if set to true, will clear the players inventory on join
clearOnJoin: false

#firstJoinOnly: <boolean>
#  if set to ture, will try to give the player the listed items only
#  on the first time they join. This also means Inventories will not be
#  cleared for returning players...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Blufly1968

Hi,
why do I get the error-msg
"ItemJoin": Wrong API format with the current Nukkit-Release git-1deed3a (API: 1.0.9)?
However, later on the plugin gets loaded:
Loading ItemJoin v1.4
Activating ItemJoin v1.4

Cheers
Blufly1968

ShadowKamokezi

Ok so im trying to add least 9 items so when ever someone 1st joins they get said items without any enchants, but every time i try to remove enchantments it bugs out the plugin and dosent give thoes items, please help

枫黎秋

Hello, I am from China. This is a very useful plugin. Can I share it with Chinese people? I will let Chinese who like this plugin go to cloudburstmc.org to download