LobbyNK

LobbyNK 3.7.13

Buddelbubi.

SahandEatzCHEEZ

Hello how can I fix the resource pack issues when I load lobbynk with a custom texture pack it changes it to the default, not global resource packs?

Buddelbubi.

can you maybe in the future add crates so u can buy them at a store or get an dailly one so u can get cosmetics without to being vip?
It works with permissions. You could made this by yourself or ask your dev to make that. Maybe I'll make an addon for this, but I dont want to add any dependencies to LobbyNK..

Kwesty

I have a few worlds on my server, i only want one of the worlds to have the lobby hotbar but they all have it and i have no clue how to turn it off. could i have a hand please?

Buddelbubi.

I have a few worlds on my server, i only want one of the worlds to have the lobby hotbar but they all have it and i have no clue how to turn it off. could i have a hand please?
Go in your config.yml and enable multiworld. Its disabled by default

Kazuk

Staff member
Get this error when I install LobbyNK v3.1.2 for NukkitX 2.0 and start the server:
LobbyNK.png

Buddelbubi.

How i can add Servers to the LobbySelector tool, and how i can connect to a MySQL databank?
Adding servers to the lobbyselector will be there next update. But I dont see any reasons to add mysql. There're to less usage for this here. This wont get added. Im sorry