MultiWorld

MultiWorld 1.1

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
CreeperFace submitted a new resource:

MultiWorld - Simple world manager

Sime plugin to manage multiple levels in game.

Commands

/mw help - to show list of all commands
/mw load <level> - loads an existing level
/mw unload <level> - unloads loaded level
/mw create <level> [generator] [seed] - creates a new level
/mw delete <level> - removes whole level folder and all its data
/mw tp <level> [player] - teleports target player (or sender if not specified) to the target level
/mw list - shows all loaded levels
/mw spawn - teleports sender to the level spawn in...
Read more about this resource...

rmellis

Hi, i was wondering if it was possible to have all the worlds load automatically when the server starts, at the moment i have 16 worlds that i load one by one with the /mw load command and it takes a while, I've looked for a config but it didn't generate one but maybe I'm just missing something, if its possible can you explain how?
Thanks!

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
Hi, i was wondering if it was possible to have all the worlds load automatically when the server starts, at the moment i have 16 worlds that i load one by one with the /mw load command and it takes a while, I've looked for a config but it didn't generate one but maybe I'm just missing something, if its possible can you explain how?
Thanks!
Hi, you can do that in nukkit.yml

example:
Code:
worlds:
 #These settings will override the generator set in server.properties and allows loading multiple levels
 #Example:
 #world:
 # seed: 404
 # generator: FLAT:2;7,59x1,3x3,2;1;decoration(treecount=80 grasscount=45)
 world1: {}
 world2: {}
 world3: {}

rmellis

Hi, you can do that in nukkit.yml

example:
Code:
worlds:
 #These settings will override the generator set in server.properties and allows loading multiple levels
 #Example:
 #world:
 # seed: 404
 # generator: FLAT:2;7,59x1,3x3,2;1;decoration(treecount=80 grasscount=45)
 world1: {}
 world2: {}
 world3: {}
Thank you for the quick reply, Helped us out a lot.. as have all the plugins you made, Great Work on all of them!

Hein

Hi, I want to make it possible for players to go to specific levels using the "/mw tp" command but not others is it possible to set permissions for the player to go to only specified levels?

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
Hi, I want to make it possible for players to go to specific levels using the "/mw tp" command but not others is it possible to set permissions for the player to go to only specified levels?
currently not

Hein

currently not
Thanks a lot for replying so quickly. That is not a problem because I can make commands using the groovy scripts plugin, but I just need to figure out if it is possible to execute a command via the console using eg. sender.getServer().dispatchCommand("console" , "mw tp worldA $sender.getName")

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
Thanks a lot for replying so quickly. That is not a problem because I can make commands using the groovy scripts plugin, but I just need to figure out if it is possible to execute a command via the console using eg. sender.getServer().dispatchCommand("console" , "mw tp worldA $sender.getName")
use server.getConsoleSender()

Hein

Thanks I've been searching for something like that for the whole day in the nukkit source code :)

D

Deleted member 1511

Hey I need help I have the issue that sometimes players just can't build or destroy stuff in any world

Ducanhtran41

Hey, can you add a permission to the plugin? Like mw.access.(worldname)? To make it so only players with that permission could enter (worldname)?

LargeKnome

Hello, I've been searching for documentation online, but I haven't found anything. Anyways, what's the generator to create void worlds, if such a generator exists?

DerPizzaPilot

H.ey ich würde gerne ein Ende Welt funktioniert wie funktioniert das? Ich habe alles, war nicht funktioniert, ist immer eine normale Welt, die auch mit / mw create (Name) nether. Aber mit /mw create (Name) end wird es eine normale Welt egsl wie ich end schreibe es wird eine normale Welt also wie ist der Befehl dafür?

Jobu

Thanks for the plugin. Very helpful. I think it would be useful to have a command that tells you the world you are currently in. Maybe `/mw list` could just include that?

Or if the source is somewhere public, I'd be happy to put together a pull request.

Jobu

No biggie, but I thought you might like to know.

I notice that if use is blocked by a failed permission check, it returns "null" instead of a message about missing permissions or unknown command.