Nukkit Development

Muzzy182uk

Hi glad to see that someone has taken up the future development of nukkit.

My server is running on mineos in a virtual machine but It was not really a smooth setup a suggestion for the future would be to speak to the administration there and maybe get a smoother installation of nukkit which might make it more popular for main stream servers a far easier setup for new starts.

I also saw that items have been added to Nukkit to support mobs could that maybe be made a priority for the early stages development of nukkit as they are a key part of the game for survival mode. It would push nukkit to the top of the minecraft server software world.

Regards

Muzzy

Thrdragon

I
Hi glad to see that someone has taken up the future development of nukkit.

My server is running on mineos in a virtual machine but It was not really a smooth setup a suggestion for the future would be to speak to the administration there and maybe get a smoother installation of nukkit which might make it more popular for main stream servers a far easier setup for new starts.

I also saw that items have been added to Nukkit to support mobs could that maybe be made a priority for the early stages development of nukkit as they are a key part of the game for survival mode. It would push nukkit to the top of the minecraft server software world.

Regards

Muzzy
I run my small server on a Pi3 great for kids Lan parties.