Nukkit for Bedrock Edition 1.4.0

Nukkit for Minecraft 1.4.0 can now be found on our Jenkins CI starting from build #165.

Edit: 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 are just client fixes! Players will still be able to join.

This comes with no support for the new blocks added in Update Aquatic since it will require some major block and chunk rewriting or a temporary hack to convert legacy block IDs to new run-time IDs for the paletted chunks.

If you find any bugs on the latest builds, please report them to the GitHub issue tracker unless they have already been reported.

Last edited:

Comments

Hello, I am a Nukkit loyal fan. I want to ask where the Nukkit before Nukkit For Minecraft 1.4.0 is downloaded.

Hello, Can you announce the new features and bug fixes of the new version of the core? I want to let the Chinese know. Can I translate them to Chinede Forum MCBBS?

Nukkit for Minecraft 1.4.0 can now be found on our Jenkins CI starting from build #165.

Edit: 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 are just client fixes! Players will still be able to join.

This comes with no support for the new blocks added in Update Aquatic since it will require some major block and chunk rewriting or a temporary hack to convert legacy block IDs to new run-time IDs for the paletted chunks.

If you find any bugs on the latest builds, please report them to the GitHub issue tracker unless they have already been reported.
The Minecraft Forums say that NukkitX is out for the newest mc aquatic update 1.5, is this true? Or should I go with pocckeymine?