Port plugin to run on latest build of NukkitX

• Thread starter Deleted member 2095
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2095

Hello, I am a beginner who started learning how to make plugins a few days ago. The reason why I started learning to make plugins is to port the source that was made three years ago to run on nukkit's latest build.

However, since this source is about three years old, it is difficult from the start because it has different plugin base (has the build of old Nukkit.) (I know how to bring the latest nukkit source by editing pom.xml)

If any of the plug-in developers in the forum have any advice on this project, please reply.

Thank you guys for reading and have a nice fay ??

The plugin that I target to port
Github: https://github.com/NexusServer/Cookie
It would have little Korean so let me know if you want a translation?

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
Hello, I am a beginner who started learning how to make plugins a few days ago. The reason why I started learning to make plugins is to port the source that was made three years ago to run on nukkit's latest build.

However, since this source is about three years old, it is difficult from the start because it has different plugin base (has the build of old Nukkit.) (I know how to bring the latest nukkit source by editing pom.xml)

If any of the plug-in developers in the forum have any advice on this project, please reply.

Thank you guys for reading and have a nice fay ??

The plugin that I target to port
Github: https://github.com/NexusServer/Cookie
It would have little Korean so let me know if you want a translation?
I don't think that so much changes. The base plugin and even the server API is almost the same. There have been mostly feature updates or little changes to some of the methods signature. You shouldn't be getting so many errors at all.

D

Deleted member 2095

I don't think that so much changes. The base plugin and even the server API is almost the same. There have been mostly feature updates or little changes to some of the methods signature. You shouldn't be getting so many errors at all.
But as you can see in the source code, there are errors in the package, and there are many errors in the building, including effect errors. In addition, there is no main.java.resources class, so I don't know where to start.