Restricting World Size

Chris Spencer

Hi

I love PE edition, my 4 kids love it.. they play it for hours... I setup a Nukkit PE Server at home, my one problem or quible is after a full days work i get home and have to sit and help the kids find each other again in the endless world.... very hard too do (not just with tired eyes at the end of the day) but having to watch the server to see the co-ordinates as you connect then try and navigate back to a place..

In the full blown Mincraft 'server.properties' file you can set 'max-world-size=1000' and the world is then restricted to 1000 blocks in all directions from center.. meaning the mapp is 2000x2000

I tried to add that to the server.properties file but appears Nukkit doesn't follow that..

Any pointers for a tired dad to restrict the world size some how? anyone recommend a plugin thats easy for me to use? or tell me where im going wrong.. if i could restrict the world to 1000 or eve 2500 blocks from center they can go off exploring and hopefully be able to find each other :)

Many thanks and love what you are doing.. I was able to set up a home PE server in just 30 minutes..

C

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Hi

I love PE edition, my 4 kids love it.. they play it for hours... I setup a Nukkit PE Server at home, my one problem or quible is after a full days work i get home and have to sit and help the kids find each other again in the endless world.... very hard too do (not just with tired eyes at the end of the day) but having to watch the server to see the co-ordinates as you connect then try and navigate back to a place..

In the full blown Mincraft 'server.properties' file you can set 'max-world-size=1000' and the world is then restricted to 1000 blocks in all directions from center.. meaning the mapp is 2000x2000

I tried to add that to the server.properties file but appears Nukkit doesn't follow that..

Any pointers for a tired dad to restrict the world size some how? anyone recommend a plugin thats easy for me to use? or tell me where im going wrong.. if i could restrict the world to 1000 or eve 2500 blocks from center they can go off exploring and hopefully be able to find each other :)

Many thanks and love what you are doing.. I was able to set up a home PE server in just 30 minutes..

C
https://nukkitx.com/resources/worldborder.120/