Weird World Spawning (Nukkit 2.0)

hdfhtt

Hello, I am new to this community, just want to inform or use some of your help. I currently making plugins specifically gamemode on my server running Nukkit 2.0 Alpha because of some reason.

The problem is when I generate a new world, it will spawn normally (Player 1) on 0, y, 0 coordinate. But when I delete my player data in player folder (meaning playing as Player 2). It will spawn in random spawnpoint but still in exact 0, y, 0 coordinate. The problem is that Player 1 can't meet Player 2 in the game.

I know that the world generation is still in a development phase, but is it possible to solve this problem temporarily? Thank you.

Sleepybear

Staff member
This is expected behavior. If the player is "new" to the server they will spawn at the world spawn point. Once they have a player spawn point set, they will respawn there.

hdfhtt

This is expected behavior. If the player is "new" to the server they will spawn at the world spawn point. Once they have a player spawn point set, they will respawn there.
I already did /setworldspawn but still the problem occurs.

Sleepybear

Staff member
The world spawn is for everyone. Player needs to set their personal spawn using a bed or use /setspawnpoint (I think that's the command) to set the specific player spawn point