Work blocks / don't stay

mdd

Sorry for my bad English.

I have a NukkitX server (1.14 current version) running on a Raspberry 3B +. Works great!
If I want to set blocks for the professions, such as forging table, melting furnace, loom, card table, they only stay for 1 second and disappear again. Incorrect setting? Am I missing a plugin?
Thanks for your help

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Sorry for my bad English.

I have a NukkitX server (1.14 current version) running on a Raspberry 3B +. Works great!
If I want to set blocks for the professions, such as forging table, melting furnace, loom, card table, they only stay for 1 second and disappear again. Incorrect setting? Am I missing a plugin?
Thanks for your help
These blocks are not implemented yet because the world format of Nukkit 1.0 doesn't support them. You need to wait for Nukkit 2.0 release.

mdd

Thank you, thank you very much, then I don't have to look any further.

Version 2.0 was released in January. Would that solve the problem? And does the change from 1.14 to 2.0 go without problems?

Sorry for the questions, but the installation is the same and I can just install the new version over it.

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Thank you, thank you very much, then I don't have to look any further.

Version 2.0 was released in January. Would that solve the problem? And does the change from 1.14 to 2.0 go without problems?

Sorry for the questions, but the installation is the same and I can just install the new version over it.
The Nukkit 2.0 version which was released a while ago is an alpha version and you really shouldn't be using it yet. When switching from 1.0 to 2.0 the world will be converted automatically but none of the plugins made for Nukkit 1.0 will work on it without update.