[Deleted] LobbyNK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddelbubi

May you make it where we can add some other item to inv to replace a glass pain and make them editable
You can change the placeholder Item in the config, If you want a Special Item in the hotbar, tell me for what, and I'll show, what I can do ;D

TOY

You can change the placeholder Item in the config, If you want a Special Item in the hotbar, tell me for what, and I'll show, what I can do ;D
So people can make the lobby plugin work for any kinda server they making not just for a lobby server but i guess thats why people make gui plugins

Buddelbubi

So people can make the lobby plugin work for any kinda server they making not just for a lobby server but i guess thats why people make gui plugins
Okay, I'll know what you mean. I'll try add it in v1.6. It shouldn't be hard. I think it is possible.

TOY

Can you add a way to change players groups? An a way to edit what items players can interact with if they dont have the permission and or have it where it only shows for shorten players with the perm

Buddelbubi

Can you add a way to change players groups? An a way to edit what items players can interact with if they dont have the permission and or have it where it only shows for shorten players with the perm
Do you have discord? I'll make you your own addon for LobbyNK ;D

Master Luke

Supporter
Hello! Excellent Work! Thank you for sharing your plugin.

im using this plugin on L.AnarchyPE.com 19132

Please look into the "disableInteract:" setting, i set it to false and it still wont allow doors and gates to work

maybe i need to add a permission for it?

Thanks!!!

Buddelbubi

Hello! Excellent Work! Thank you for sharing your plugin.

im using this plugin on L.AnarchyPE.com 19132

Please look into the "disableInteract:" setting, i set it to false and it still wont allow doors and gates to work

maybe i need to add a permission for it?

Thanks!!!
Thank you. I've fixed the bug. I'll add some more cosmetics. It will be fixed in v1.8.3 or heigher ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.