I keep getting kicked off

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
I keep getting kicked off my server for no reason. It says disconnected. How do i fix this?
When you get kicked off? Where it says disconnected? Does your and server's internet connections function correctly? Please provide more info when you ask for help.

When you get kicked off? Where it says disconnected? Does your and server's internet connections function correctly? Please provide more info when you ask for help.

I get kicked off after 45 seconds of being on. I completely get disconnected. A screen just comes up and says disconnected from server. My internet functions properly.

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Does that happen every time after 45 seconds? And only for you or others too? Are you able to rejoin after that without restarting game or server? Have you already tried to restart them both? Timeout usually means connection problems.

Does that happen every time after 45 seconds? And only for you or others too? Are you able to rejoin after that without restarting game or server? Have you already tried to restart them both? Timeout usually means connection problems.
Not every time but sometimes. It happens to other people too. I am able to rejoin but I sometimes kicks me off again. After a restart it fixes it but then it starts a again after that.

Last edited:

I would really appreciate it if I got help! I'm hosting this server off of a Raspberry Pi 3b+ and I lm using WiFi to do it.

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
I would really appreciate it if I got help! I'm hosting this server off of a Raspberry Pi 3b+ and I lm using WiFi to do it.
I remember someone had similar problem with Nukkit on raspberry pi and he solved it by rising the timeout time. Anyways you should use wired connection instead of wifi if you are going to host a server.

I remember someone had similar problem with Nukkit on raspberry pi and he solved it by rising the timeout time. Anyways you should use wired connection instead of wifi if you are going to host a server.

How do you raise the timeout time? Will my ISP get mad at me for hosting a server? It's against their rules to host an "internet" server. But I don't think Minecraft is considered an "internet" server, right? I mean, c'mon, it's Minecraft!

Last edited:

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
How do you raise the timeout time? Will my ISP get mad at me for hosting a server? It's against their rules to host an "internet" server. But I don't think Minecraft is considered an "internet" server, right? I mean, c'mon, it's Minecraft!
You can't raise the timeout time on official Nukkit without editing the code, he decided to use my fork which has option for that. And I would say that Minecraft server is an internet server.

You can't raise the timeout time on official Nukkit without editing the code, he decided to use my fork which has option for that. And I would say that Minecraft server is an internet server.

When it kicks me off I get this:

14:27:25 [INFO ] TricolorHen061 left the game
14:27:25 [INFO ] TricolorHen061[/192.168.1.1:46635] logged out due to timeout
> java.lang.NullPointerException
at sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.ensureObj(UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.UnsafeQualifiedObjectFieldAccessorImpl.get(UnsafeQualifiedObjectFieldAccessorImpl.java:38)
at java.lang.reflect.Field.get(Field.java:393)
at me.lucko.luckperms.nukkit.inject.permissible.PermissibleInjector.inject(PermissibleInjector.java:93)
at me.lucko.luckperms.nukkit.LPNukkitPlugin.lambda$null$1(LPNukkitPlugin.java:223)
at cn.nukkit.scheduler.TaskHandler.run(TaskHandler.java:99)
at cn.nukkit.scheduler.ServerScheduler.runTasks(ServerScheduler.java:296)
at cn.nukkit.scheduler.ServerScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(ServerScheduler.java:277)
at cn.nukkit.Server.tick(Server.java:1131)
at cn.nukkit.Server.tickProcessor(Server.java:903)
at cn.nukkit.Server.start(Server.java:880)
at cn.nukkit.Server.<init>(Server.java:565)

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
When it kicks me off I get this:

14:27:25 [INFO ] TricolorHen061 left the game
14:27:25 [INFO ] TricolorHen061[/192.168.1.1:46635] logged out due to timeout
> java.lang.NullPointerException
at sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.ensureObj(UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.UnsafeQualifiedObjectFieldAccessorImpl.get(UnsafeQualifiedObjectFieldAccessorImpl.java:38)
at java.lang.reflect.Field.get(Field.java:393)
at me.lucko.luckperms.nukkit.inject.permissible.PermissibleInjector.inject(PermissibleInjector.java:93)
at me.lucko.luckperms.nukkit.LPNukkitPlugin.lambda$null$1(LPNukkitPlugin.java:223)
at cn.nukkit.scheduler.TaskHandler.run(TaskHandler.java:99)
at cn.nukkit.scheduler.ServerScheduler.runTasks(ServerScheduler.java:296)
at cn.nukkit.scheduler.ServerScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(ServerScheduler.java:277)
at cn.nukkit.Server.tick(Server.java:1131)
at cn.nukkit.Server.tickProcessor(Server.java:903)
at cn.nukkit.Server.start(Server.java:880)
at cn.nukkit.Server.<init>(Server.java:565)
That error is caused by LuckPerms but it shouldn't cause the disconnect.