World Selection GUI for MultiWorld Server

SDgrandMaster

A little background, me kids and play Minecraft over a few personal devices(tablets/phone) and share a pc and a Nintedo Switch. The kids love to play droppers, adventure maps and share a creative world. I have a pc set up with BDS so that they can play on the Switch, but its a one at time set up I have to start up/change each time.
I am trying to set up a server on a pc to act like a datebase with the following;
*List the available worlds like the world list in game.
*Load the selected world when clicked.
*Save and return the the list when the world is exited.
Basically mimic the in game, local set up.
Being able to create new worlds from saved templates would be nice but not needed.
My programming experience is limited to Microsoft VBA.
Thanks in advance.

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
A little background, me kids and play Minecraft over a few personal devices(tablets/phone) and share a pc and a Nintedo Switch. The kids love to play droppers, adventure maps and share a creative world. I have a pc set up with BDS so that they can play on the Switch, but its a one at time set up I have to start up/change each time.
I am trying to set up a server on a pc to act like a datebase with the following;
*List the available worlds like the world list in game.
*Load the selected world when clicked.
*Save and return the the list when the world is exited.
Basically mimic the in game, local set up.
Being able to create new worlds from saved templates would be nice but not needed.
My programming experience is limited to Microsoft VBA.
Thanks in advance.
Nukkit could be a good option however it depends how much do you depend on vanilla features. Even that nukkit has quite a lot features implemented there are still missing ones such as proper MobAI or fully working redstone.

Anyway for world teleport UI you can try this https://nukkitx.com/resources/worldtpgui.11/